I respect the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and this policy explains how I collect and treat any information you give me. You won’t find any complicated legal terms or long passages of unreadable text. I’ve no desire to trick you into agreeing to something you might later regret.
I value your privacy as much as I do my own, so I'm committed to keeping your personal and business information safe. I'm uncomfortable with the information companies, governments, and other organisations keep on file, so I ask for only the bare minimum from my customers. I’ll never use your personal information for any reason other than why you gave it, and I’ll never give anyone access to it unless I'm forced to by law.
My Data Controller is Daniel Roberts, Founder. You can contact me via the online contact form
I'm committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2022.
Information You Provide to Me
- Personal data: to be able to contact you, I need your name, email address and contact details.
- Communications with me: you may provide information when contacting me for support, or speaking with me via another secure channel, and I may keep records of that communication.
Information I collect automatically
In running and maintaining my website I may collect and process the following data about you:
- Analytics data: Information about your use of my site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- Enquiry data I ask for contact information including your name, email address, and phone number, on my website so that I can reply to your enquiry.
- Account data I ask for your account and contact information when you hire or buy something from me.
Occasionally, I might receive your contact information from one of my partners. If I do, I protect it in exactly the same way as if you give it to me directly.
What I Do With Information I Gather
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- I may use the information to improve my products and services.
- I may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided ticked to confirm I can send you this.
- From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. I may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. I may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Im located in the United Kingdom. My server is hosted in London UK bySiteGround.
In operating my website it may become necessary to transfer data that I collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to me, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. I do my utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
In the interest of transparency, the following details are some of (but not limited to) the third party services I use to provide my service to you:
- Google Analytics
I'm committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyse data about web page traffic and improve my website in order to tailor it to customer needs. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help me provide you with a better website, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with me.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
I use the information that I collect from you to provide my services to you. In addition to this I may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from me relating to my products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to my website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased from me I may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
All marketing emails sent by me will have a clear unsubscribe link. I do not pass on your information to third parties for use in their own marketing at any time.
Links to Other Sites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting me using the online form.
- I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which I think you may find interesting if you tell me that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the The Data Protection Act 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you.
If you believe that any information I'm holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact me. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The steps I take to keep your information private
Where I store your information in third-party services, I restrict access only to people who need it. I store passwords in a secure location, use a different, randomly generated password for each service, and never use the same password twice.
My devices are protected by a passcode or fingerprint access. These computers ask for authentication whenever they’re started or after 15 minutes of inactivity. My mobile devices are also protected by a fingerprint or facial recognition.
Removing your information
At any point, you may delete your account, however as this is potentially very destructive (removing license authorisations for any sites you hold) I ask that you contact me if you wish to request this. I will also remove data linked to you stored with my third parties.
How to complain
I take complaints very seriously. If you’ve any reason to complain about the ways I handle your privacy, please contact me.
Changes to the policy
All changes to this police are effective from the moment they are live.